We're still accepting applications and scholarships are available!
Take the next step
- Request a personalized credit evaluation
- See approved courses
- Schedule a visit
When considering transferring schools or transferring a course, understanding the transfer policy is important.
Keep exploring Calvin
- Explore majors & programs
- Understand financial aid and FAFSA for transfer students
- Look into housing options
- Discover ways to get involved at Calvin
- Explore what Grand Rapids has to offer
Completed applications are considered on a rolling basis until the deadlines below. For maximum scholarship consideration, students must be admitted to Calvin and complete all scholarship application requirements by January 31.
|Type||Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|Transfer||Aug. 8||Dec. 8|
|Canadian||Aug. 1||Dec. 1|
|Transfer in U.S.||Aug. 1*||Nov. 1*|
|Transfer outside of U.S.||Apr. 1*||Oct. 15*|
*Ability of international students to enroll is dependent upon acquiring an F-1 visa. More flexibility may be allowed for international students within the United States holding a F-1 visa.
Questions? We’re here to help!
- Mobile: (616) 202-3358
- Phone: (616) 526-6350
- Mobile: (616) 202-3512
- Phone: (616) 526-7749
- Serving: Africa, Central America, Latin America, South America, and Canadian schools Hamilton District Christian High, Kings Christian Collegiate, North Toronto Christian School, Durham Christian High School, Smithville Christian School, Niagara Christian Collegiate, Ridley College, Toronto District Christian High School, Unity Christian High School, Quinte Christian High School, Redeemer Christian High School, Chatham Christian High School, London District Christian Secondary School, Woodland Christian High School, Guido de Bres Christian High School, and Heritage Christian School.
- SC 228 B
- Mobile: (616) 202-3677
- Phone: (616) 526-6264
- Serving: International students studying in the United States.
- Mobile: (616) 202-3733
- Phone: (616) 526-6011
- Serving: Americans living abroad, Asia, Canada, Europe, Oceania and international students living in the U.S.
- SC 228